Service Management for Ship Suppliers
Our Service Management module allows service providers in the maritime industry to provide superior customer service and handle service contracts in an efficient manner.
All business processes and use of vessel equipment related to service contracts are centralized in the same database.
This add-on includes the following features:
- Service Item Management
- Service Price Management
- Service Order Management
- Service Contract Management
- Planning and Dispatching
- Job Scheduling
ShipCentric Service Management is integrated in the Dynamics Ship Supplier solution, which comprises financial management, inventory management, vessel- and customer relationship management and e-commerce modules. By managing service contracts in our solution, it’s possible to predict future needs for spare parts and machine parts for existing vessel portfolios, and the solution gives you access to search for ships which used to buy your spareparts and services - and find new!
With ShipCentric Service Management you can:
- Place tighter controls on costs
- Organize your resources for maximum efficiency
- Profit from existing customers by providing superior service levels
- Register information pertaining service itme installations (the particular vessel and the item's position number, next survey due etc.)
- Gain access to historic information on the user of spare parts under a service contract related to a vessel
- All components registered on a service item, are automatically updated in the Vessel Item list
- Automatic product codes cross references via the position number
Feel free to contact us for a demonstration of how we handle Service Management in the Dynamics Ship Supplier SolutionContact us